To see all of my jewelry for sale, visit my website www.brilliantsparklesjewelry.myshopify.com You can also visit my Facebook page here. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or feelings, please contact me at brilliantsparkles@gmail.com.



June 18, 2011

New Necklace: Menominie1

I just love this necklace. ^_^ It is made with a large clear green amethyst and a cute little sterling starfish charm. It is so hard to find nice green amethyst stones, and this one is just so pretty! I love the shape too, it is an elegant kite shape, and has several facets, but not too many. :)




4 comments:

  1. What a great idea, never thought of putting a charm in front of a plain pendant. Looks great. Saw that you joined our group on Etsy and wanted to check out your blog. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, the starfish looks so cute on there. :)




    Thanks for stopping by. ^_^

    ~Emily :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a simple yet elegant necklace! I love it :)

    Newest Follower,
    Laurie

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete