To see all of my jewelry for sale, visit my website www.brilliantsparklesjewelry.myshopify.com You can also visit my Facebook page here. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or feelings, please contact me at brilliantsparkles@gmail.com.



July 27, 2011

Here are some of the new necklaces I made over the last two weeks. They aren't in my shop yet, but they will be in the next few days. :)


This one is made with hundreds of rubies, pink opals, garnets, and pink chalcedony hand wrapped with sterling silver wire. The focal point is a large ruby on a fancy sterling headpin. :)


I love this rainbow necklace! :) It is made with a large yellow Citrine pendant, with rubies, garnets, lemon quartz coin beads, Peridots, emeralds, apatite, iolite, and amethyst gemstones.


This one is an "end of the day" necklace. I had a few beads of each kind left over from various projects. So I combined all of those gemstones, to make a stunning one of a kind necklace! This necklace has amethyst, tourmaline, pink opals, rubies, black onyx, amazonite, iolite, apatite, moonstone, aquamarines, sodalite, smokey citrine, lapis, white topaz, london blue topaz, turquoise, green garnets, hessonite garnets, mozambique garnets, yellow citrine, and labradorite. All hand wrapped with sterling silver headpins. ^_^


This one is made completely with hessonite garnets. I shaded the smaller garnets along the chain, and in the pendant as well, with larger hessonite garnets.
This one is pretty. :) I love how the little turquoise beads hang perfectly and dance like little feathers. ^_^


Iolite is one of my favorite stones! I came across the toggle in the picture, in a bead shop last week, and it has an iolite in it! I have never seen a toggle with an iolite in it before. :)
This one is made with brilliant blue Peruvian chalcedony gemstones, each strung on a fancy sterling silver Bali headpin. The blue is so bright! You really have to see it person, it is gorgeous!


This necklace is a collection of three different types of labradorite stones, black onyx, smokey citrine, and smokey quartz. The pendant is a large trillion cut smokey quartz.


I finally made my first necklace in solid 14k gold! :) I used a gorgeous London blue topaz gem as the focal. It is a very dark blue! :) I love the darker topaz stones. ^_^

5 comments:

  1. They are so pretty and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm breathless! Such beautiful pieces. I'm amazed how you jewelry creators can make simple beads look like works of art. Well done. Hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy the color play you have with your jewelry, and am absolutely in love with the last necklace-It's so simple and so very "wow!"
    Lovely!

    (Found your blog via etsy's Build Your Blog team!)

    --Nea
    BlueDartDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete