To see all of my jewelry for sale, visit my website www.brilliantsparklesjewelry.myshopify.com You can also visit my Facebook page here. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or feelings, please contact me at brilliantsparkles@gmail.com.



August 19, 2011

Keep an eye on my shop early next week, it will be going through an extreme makeover! I have over 150 brand new pieces of jewelry that are ready to go on Etsy. All handmade by me of course! :)


Below are just a few of the new pieces I will be adding to my shop. 


Hot pink topaz!

Natural turquoise bracelet.

Peridot and emerald bracelet.

Swirly iolite ring. I'm thinking this would make a great birthstone or mother's ring. I can make this with 3,4,5,6, or 7 gemstones. 

Garnet, ruby, lemon citrine, and lemon quartz bracelet with a fancy lemon citrine clasp. A great autumn bracelet!

No comments:

Post a Comment