To see all of my jewelry for sale, visit my website www.brilliantsparklesjewelry.myshopify.com You can also visit my Facebook page here. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or feelings, please contact me at brilliantsparkles@gmail.com.



August 31, 2011

All of my new jewelry is now on Etsy! 163 brand new pieces. :) Below are a few more beautiful pieces I just added to my shop. 


These earrings are made with Swiss Blue Topaz trillion gemstones and 14k gold. 


I love this gemstone! It is a large, very deep purple amethyst. It looks amazing! :) I love the dark amethyst stones. Not too dark, but a nice velvety purple. 


These are fun dangle earrings. :) They are made with pretty pastel colored glass beads on fancy sterling headpins.


This necklace is made with a row of beautiful, clear Sapphires. Natural Sapphires in blue, white, yellow, orange, and red. 


A beautiful stack of electric blue kyanite rondelles. My new favorite stone! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. love your jewelry~following you form Esty
    http://scandaliciouscandlemelt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete