To see all of my jewelry for sale, visit my website www.brilliantsparklesjewelry.myshopify.com You can also visit my Facebook page here. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or feelings, please contact me at brilliantsparkles@gmail.com.



August 26, 2011

Here are a few more of the new pieces I will be releasing in my shop next week. It will be on either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. I have already started to make a lot of changes to my shop: I filled out my profile, designed my shop policies, and changed my banner. I absolutely love my banner! I had it custom made by a seller on Etsy, and it is completely one of a kind. ^_^


 These are real Ethiopian opals! They sparkle in a rainbow of colors. :) These are made in solid 14k gold too.

 I just love the heart rings. They sparkle so much. :) This one is made with a beautiful Apatite stone.


 This adorable little guy just makes me smile. ^_^ He is a glass bead that was handmade by lampwork artist Tera Belinsky-Yoder from http://www.etsy.com/shop/beadygirlbeads. I turned him into a cute little necklace. He is surrounded by sparkling white topaz gemstones that look like diamonds. :)


 This bracelet is one of the most original and unusual bracelets I have ever made. The glass beads are strung, not on string, but on solid sterling silver rope chain. The holes on the beads were big enough to fit onto the chain. ^_^ I love this bracelet because all of the components are sterling, and it is extra sturdy. I just love the color combination too! Black, cream, and turquoise, one of my favorites! :)

 I love the cluster bracelets! This one is made with dozens of Brioche Agate gemstones in several different sizes. No two stones are alike. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment